Sunday, November 30, 2008

What are my plans?

When I finally graduate I want to have a plan. One thing I want to do with my classroom is to have it full of posters, books, dictionaries, thesaruses, games, etc. The reason for this is because I want my classroom to be inviting to children and parents. I want them to see that my classroom will be fun but also a great learning enviroment. I will have classroom rules on the wall in visible sight to show that my class is strutured and there is also discipline. I also want to have specific goals for the year. I will list a few goals that I want my students to meet but I will also let the students set some goals as well. My goal for my classroom right now is to see each individual student learn and explore new things. Also to see my students progress through the year.

No comments: