Sunday, November 30, 2008

All about me!!

My name is Ashley Cleveland. I got married on May 10, 2008 to Clay Cleveland. I love being married and I love being with my husband. Some other things I really enjoy are reading, spending time with family and friends and Auburn football. I also love kids. This is one reason I want to become a teacher. I was first a nursing major and then I worked in a hospital one summer and decided that was not for me. My dad and I actually sat down to figure out what I might want to change my major to. It only took about 10 min. and he said how about teaching. I was against it at first but when I started thinking about teaching and how I could help children grow up to be whatever they wanted I was hooked. So here I am working on my teaching carrer and trying to learn how I could be the best teacher and role model for kids all ages.

No comments: