Sunday, November 30, 2008

Teaching Strategies

I am learing new teaching strategies as I proceed through college. I hope to learn more and more about new ways of teaching. Every student has a different way of learing. There are seven different learning styles. I want to know all these learning styles and signs of them to help me learn what learning style my students may have. In doing this I will be able to work with my students and use different teaching strategies to help them learn well.

I hope to set my classroom up so that students with disabilities can move around the classroom easily. It is sometimes hard for students with disabilities to get around desk/tables, open doors, come to the teachers desk, etc. I hope to use this knowledge when I am setting up my classroom. As I said before I want my students to feel welcome and I want the students to feel they are coming to a safe place. I do not want students to dread coming to my class or school. I want them to look forward to coming to my class.

No comments: